TeskaCarson have the exclusive privilege of offering to the market 63-73 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda, for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 10th November at 3pm.
Situated in the heart of St Kilda’s lively hospitality and entertainment strip, 63-73 Fitzroy Street presents an outstanding opportunity to secure a prominent freehold comprising eight (8) retail shops, forty (40) hotel rooms plus substantial carpark that is primed for development.
Key investment highlights include:
- 1,924sqm super site benefitting from 47 metres of retail street frontage.
- Significant rental upside with potential fully let income of $958,672 per annum Net.
- Perfectly suited for investors, value-add buyers and developers looking to part or fully develop the site.
- Commercial 1 Zone allows a multitude of development outcomes, including hotel & short stay accommodation, co-living, residential, office or build-to-rent.
- Planning permit allows for a 5 level mixed use project designed by Cactus Architects.
- Ideally positioned 600 metres from St Kilda beach, a major tourist hub and drawcard for the area.
- St Kilda has evolved into a highly sought after and prosperous bayside location, with popular retail and entertainment precincts, Carlisle & Acland Streets is in close proximity.
- The immediate area has seen significant gentrification and growth in recent years, as well as a number of high-profile residential, hotel and commercial developments, the most notable projects being the Victorian Pride Centre as well as Gurner TM in partnership with Barana Groups redevelopment of the Novotel St Kilda Hotel.
For further information please do not hesitate to call for further information.
Luke Bisset +61 400 344 211
Michael Ludski +61 419 02 02 03
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday 10th November at 3pm
1924 m² (*approx)
Planning permit allows for a 5 level mixed use project
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: