CBRE and Colliers are pleased to present 6 Grand Parade, Casuarina, a prime beachside development site for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 20th October 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
• Level development site of 7,354 sqm* with three street frontages.
• Only 200 metres* walk to the pristine Casuarina Beach with expansive ocean and hinterland views.
• Located within the popular Casuarina Beach masterplanned community in northern NSW, which has a median house price of more than $1,800,000^, and consistently strong sales demand
• Located adjacent to Casuarina’s major retail precinct including a Coles supermarket, childcare centre, the Casuarina Health & Medical Centre, and The Commons retail and dining precinct.
• Connected via a wide, picturesque pedestrian walkway / cycle path between Kingscliff and Cabarita Beach, providing ultimate walkability between these popular seaside towns.
• Desirable 4 storey height limit, highly attractive for boutique medium density residential or retirement projects with existing Concept Plan and Project Approval (STCA).
• Significantly advantageous town planning parameters mean a purchaser can develop the site quickly to capitalise on current strong market conditions.
• Prime position, less than 20 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport, less than 45 minutes to the cultural icon of Byron Bay, and less than 10 minutes to the new $673 Million Tweed Valley Hospital under construction.
• Close proximity to Gold Coast and Brisbane CBDs work and lifestyle options.
• Extremely rare opportunity being one of the last available beachside development sites in Casuarina.
• A due diligence package and detailed Information Memorandum is available upon request, contact one of the exclusive agents today.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 20th October 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday, 20th October 2021 at 4pm (AEST)
7354 m² (*approx)
Residential, Apartment Sites, Apartment Sites
Premium Beachside Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: