- Strategically position in Brisbane's most sought after corridor
- Massive exposure and wide frontage for development consideration
- Close proximity to nearby prestige residential estates
- Strong & continual residential expansion & growth
- E.O.I closing 4pm, Thursday 5th Nov 2020
Mackenzie is a south-eastern suburb of Brisbane. It takes 2025 minutes to drive the 20 kilometres (12 mi) to the Brisbane CBD. Neighbouring suburbs include Belmont, Carindale, Mansfield, Rochedale, Upper Mount Gravatt, Wishart, Burbank and Chandler. Major roads such as Mount Gravatt - Capalaba Road and Gateway Motorway run through Mackenzie.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au