Aston Commercial and Colliers are pleased to present 593 & 595-599 Neerim Road, Hughesdale for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday 17 June at 3pm.
This infill redevelopment proposition has the benefit of three street frontages, a zoning that encourages residential development, proximity to Chadstone Shopping Centre and is positioned in a highly sought after and proven residential market.
Key highlights include:
• Incredibly scarce infill development site suitable for residential development (STCA)
• Three street frontages including Neerim Road, Bletchley Road and Clapham Road totalling 146m* with frontage to Neerim Road of 61m*.
• Proximity to the world-famous Chadstone Shopping Centre and Mixed-Use precinct which is currently undergoing significant redevelopment
• Easy access to Hughesdale train station which is situated just 550m* away
• Tightly held residential area with a median house price $1,390,000 (REIV) and a proven market acceptance for medium density housing
• Both properties have the benefit of existing improvements on-site providing the potential to be leased to provide an income or occupied as a display suite
• Given the high quality location and size of the land holding alternative development outcomes such as Childcare, Retirement Living, Medical or Owner Occupation could also be considered (STCA)
• The property is strategically positioned between three university campuses including Monash University Caulfield, Monash University Clayton and Holmesglen Institute
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Thursday 17 June at 3pm
3881 m² (*approx)
Child/Healthcare, Aged Care, Child Care, Medical, Aged Care, Child Care, Medical
Childcare, Retirement Living, Medical (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: