Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Situated on a North Facing corner block, in the sought after park-side suburb of Randwick North, is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase this free-standing, level home on approximately 677sqm of land
Offered for the first time in 53 years, this solid brick home is generously proportioned and is patiently awaiting a transformation. It presents unlimited potential and boundless possibilities to recreate/rebuild a modern family residence befitting of its coveted address (STCA).
Liveable as is, the main house features large open plan living areas with high ceilings, 4 bedrooms spread over 2 levels. Attached to the main house are 1 x 2 and 1 x 1 bedroom self-contained apartments perfect for additional income. The property also features a large 4 car garage + carport
Set in a popular village hub, with Queens Park, reputable schools, Charing Cross Village and Frenchman’s Road village shops practically at your doorstep.
- Set on a deep level corner block
- Additional 1 x 2 & 1 x 1 bedroom apartments attached to main house
- Soaring ceilings throughout & open plan living areas
- Large front and backyard with beautiful gardens
- Large 4 car garage with carport parking for up to 2 cars
- Presenting exciting possibilities to update/add further value
- Scope to redevelop/redesign and value add (STCA)
- 12.2m frontage onto Hooper Street and 55.5m frontage onto Hooper Lane
- Land size 677 sqm, R3 zoning, Height – 9.5m, FSR 0.75:1
- Close to UNSW, Bondi Junction, eastern beaches and sought-after local schools
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au