Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this landmark Port Melbourne landholding on behalf of a local family who have been in ownership for over 34 years.
The property represents a generational chance to secure a foothold in the Fishermans Bend precinct, with scale rarely seen across Melbourne’s city fringe.
Key attributes of this incredible property include:
• Major 14,190sq m* landholding
• Frontage of 76m* to Graham Street
• Capital City Zone 1 offering significant height and density potential
• 2+2 year lease from Nov-21 returning $410,000 pa* inc. GST plus outgoings (including land tax)
• Super prime Fishermans Bend location adjacent Goodman Group’s new Woolworths and Dan Murphy’s retail centre
• A short walk to JL Murphy Reserve and the new Fishermans Bend Secondary School
• A rare opportunity to secure a landmark development opportunity on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD!
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12 August at 5pm.
For further information please contact:
Julian Heatherich – 0412 995 655
Benson Zhou – 0458 488 888
Clinton Baxter – 0413 569 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData basic site summary to obtain: