Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Permit approved 443 Lots
A superb 30.6 Ha site forming part of the Armstrong Creek Development Precinct, one of the largest growth corridors in Australia.
The site has an approved planning permit for 443 lots with a generous average lot size of 445m2, The site has no servicing constraints and development can commence development immediately.
* 30.6 Ha approx.
* Permit approved for 443 lots.
* 445m2 average lot size – potential to increase density.
* Walking distance Town Centre, Schools, Medical.
* Geelong CBD 10 min*.
* Barwon Heads 10 min*
* Torquay and Surfcoast 15 min*
* Major proposed Geelong rail and road infrastructure spend.
Andrew Egan, 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle, 0418 497 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: