Tomassi & Co are delighted to offer for Expression of Interest this sensational development opportunity (STCA) in Melbourne's most exclusive suburb – Brighton.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST STAGE TWO CLOSING TUESDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021 AT 3PM
· Total landholding of approximately 1770 SQM*
· Current Income of approximately $170,000 per year
· 19.7m frontage to Black Street (North-East)
· 24.8m frontage to Black Street (North-West)
· Ewert Leaf Scheme prepared for 20 x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences across 3 levels (STCA)
· Suitable for six to nine town homes across 3 levels (STCA)
· 250m from Church Street
· 300m from Middle Brighton Train Station
· 18 month settlement
50 & 54 Black Street, Brighton is a 1770sqm parcel of land within Melbourne's most prestigious suburb.
The site presents an outstanding opportunity for a savvy developer to develop up to 20 apartments or up to 9 town homes (STCA).
Ewert Leaf have prepared a preliminary scheme for apartments, which will be provided upon request.
About the location:
An easy 250m in walking distance to Church Street - Brighton's glamourous shopping and dining strip.
A perfect 300m distance from Middle Brighton Train Station.
Walking distance to some of the state's finest private, Catholic, and public schools: Brighton Grammar, Firbank Grammar, Brighton Primary, St Joan of Arc and more.
A mere 1.2km* to Brighton's beautiful foreshore.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Expressions of Interest:
1770 sqm (*approx)
Residential Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: