Dawkins Occhiuto are delighted to offer for Sale by ONLINE Auction, 48 Wilson Street, South Yarra - a sensational property that will suit Owner Occupiers, Developers and Investors.
Ideally located within the South Yarra Activity Zone with direct proximity to the Jam Factory and Chapel Street, the property currently comprises a beautifully refurbished creative office that provides significant potential for a multi-level Office or Residential development (STCA).
Keys features include:
- Creative office building of 304 sqm* plus 4 car spaces
- Funky open plan fit out with boardroom, meeting room & amenities
- Superb dual frontage site of 401 sqm*
- Access provided from Wilson and Ellis Streets
- Zoned Activity Centre - Schedule 1
- Potential for multi-level Office or Residential development (STCA)
- Preliminary planning report has been prepared by Pro Urban
- Developments in the surrounding area are up to 9 levels
- Short term net income of $160,000 p.a.* plus GST & outgoings
- 200m* from the bustling Chapel Street and Jam Factory
- Excellent public transport with Hawksburn and South Yarra Train Stations a short walk and Trams along Chapel Street
- The property will suit Owner Occupiers, Investors & Developers
48 Wilson Street, South Yarra is being offered for sale via an ONLINE Auction to be held at 12noon Thursday, 19 August - please contact Tim Grant for a link to access the online Auction.
To arrange an inspection or for a copy of the IM please contact the exclusive selling agents at Dawkins Occhiuto.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
ONLINE, Thursday 19 August, 12:00pm
401 m² (*approx)
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: