JLL Capital Markets is proud to present 48-50 Villiers Street, North Melbourne for sale via an international Expressions of Interest process, closing Wednesday 9 th December at 2:00pm.
• To be sold development-ready with permit approval for an 11-level development (GFA 2,778sqm*)
• A proposed management agreement is in place with a leading co-living operator, providing strong and diverse income generation potential
• Highly flexible Mixed-Use Zoning and outstanding existing neighbouring height precedents allows for an array of uses including residential, office, mixed-use or student accommodation (STCA)
• Located within one of Melbourne’s major growth corridors, suburb population is forecast to increase by 120.6% over next 20 years
• On the doorstep of Melbourne’s bio-medical precinct: the recently completed $1 billion Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, the Royal Women’s Hospital, the Royal Melbourne Hospital and the Royal Children’s Hospital.
• Proximity to Australia’s #1 ranked University, the University of Melbourne (400 m*), as well as RMIT University (1.2 km*) exemplifies the precinct’s reputation for educational excellence
• Situated just 1 km* from Melbourne’s CBD with direct access via Flemington Road trams and just 300 m* from the new Parkville Metro Tunnel Station, ensuring excellent long-term connectivity to greater Melbourne.
Contact the listing agents below:
+61 411 27 37 46
+61 407 320 377
+61 414 510 071
+61 498 688 998
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au