CLASSIC COLLINGWOOD CHARACTER AT ITS BEST
- Character filled commercial building
- Exclusive Land Area 1,045m², 7 car parks
- Suits owner occ. investors or developers
Colliers International are delighted to offer 47 Easey Street, Collingwood for sale by Public Auction to be conducted on-site Thursday 27th June 2019 at 12pm (AEST).
Ideally located and prominently positioned on the corner of Easey Street and Budd Street is this two-level versatile and character filled commercial building that provides short-term income with a defined expiry date with no further options. Calling owner occupiers, investors and developers (STCA).
Key highlights of this opportunity include:
- Prominent two storey red brick commercial building ideally positioned on the corner of Easey Street and Budd Street;
- Total building area of 1,830m²* currently split into three tenancies;
- Seven off-street car parks accessed via Budd Street and Sackville Street;
- Exclusive land area of 1,045m²*;
- Commercial 2 Zone under the City of Yarra Planning Scheme;
- Current income $94,835 p.a.* which is substantially below the market rate
- All leases are aligned with a defined leased expiry of 30th November 2021 with no further options;
- 160m* walk to the coveted and well-known Smith Street retail strip;
- Ease of access to major road arterials – Alexandra Parade, Hoddle Street & Eastern Freeway;
- NABERS – exempt
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au