Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this high-profile development site located in the prime of Hampton Street between Willis and Mills Street.
The key attributes of this exceptional opportunity include:
- Prominent location situated within the iconic Hampton Hill precinct.
- Substantial Land Area: 1,358sqm with rear access from Mills and Willis Streets.
- 6 separate shops - partly leased and vacant of attractive proportions.
- Exceptional frontage of 29.91 metres and depth of 45.72 metres approx.
- Zoned: Commercial 1
- Highly attractive DD012 Development Overlay promoting 4 storeys with potential to add further levels and capture bay views ( STCA).
-Surrounded by exceptional national retailers including Westpac Bank, Discount Chemist, Australia Post, Brava, Woolworths, Bank Of Queensland, Family life, BWS, established retailers, eateries and more.
- Close to numerous completed multi - level projects and other sites earmarked for further development.
- Excellent public car parking nearby and short walk to Hampton Train Station.
- Strong local demographic of high disposable income with attractive 2 bedroom apartment medium price of $862,500
(Hometrack Australia: Sept 2020)
Outstanding opportunity to deliver premium project in the prime of Hampton Street with the potential to develop multi-level residential complex in highly desirable location.
**466-476 Hampton Street, Hampton - For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 26th November at 4pm**
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au