The property will be open for inspection as follows:
Thursday 22 April at 12pm
Thursday 29 April at 12pm
Thursday 6 May at 12pm
A rare opportunity awaits the savvy buyer to secure this prime parcel of Bayside land, comprising two (2) shops positioned in the very heart of Hampton Street.
Supported by a huge council car park at the rear and diagonally opposite the recently renovated Woolworths supermarket, this blue chip asset is perfect in so many ways.
With the suburb of Hampton now boasting an extraordinary median house price of $2.25M*, investing here is underpinned by some of the strongest demographics in Melbourne.
Key features include:
* Currently returning $129,713 p.a. + outgoings
* Potential to be offered with vacant possession
* Unbelievable development upside (STCA)
* Building area: 176sqm*
* Impressive landholding: 451sqm*
* 11m* of total frontage
* Commercial 1 zoning
* Rear access
* 425A Hampton Street - Leased to Family Life (month to month tenancy)
* 452B Hampton Street - Leased to Bank of Melbourne until October 2021
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
* Enquiries must include phone number and e-mail address in order to receive information on this property.
* Hampton Median house price sourced from realestate.com.au as at 30 March 2021.
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
451 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Office, Retail / Shopping Centre, Office, Retail / Shopping Centre
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: