DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MAJOR GROWTH CORRIDOR
- Landmark strategic development
- Min 12 storey development
- Passing income in place
Colliers International is proud to present The George Street Collection - three trophy freehold assets prominently positioned in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD.
George Street is undergoing substantial gentrification through the multi-billion dollar landmark developments of Queens Wharf Casino, Brisbane LIVE and new Albert and Roma Street train stations. These developments will reposition George Street as the major epicentre and thoroughfare for the CBD dedicating it as the backbone stretch into the ‘new world city’ landmarks.
Each asset presents unique attributes including 331 George Street - a fully leased trophy asset, 376 George Street – a flagship owner-occupier opportunity and 450 George Street - a landmark strategic development opportunity. All properties will benefit significantly from the next chapter of George Street’s progression.
Key features of 450 George Street include:
- Mixed-use zoning – PC1 Principal Centre (City Centre) zone
- Minimum 12 Storey development potential with scope to increase density (STCA)
- 100% allowable site cover
- Within 500m* of Cross River Rail, Queens Wharf & Brisbane Live Developments
- 9 existing tenancies providing passing income
- 10 onsite car Parks
The George Street Collection is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6 August 2020 at 4pm.
Now is your opportunity to own a slice of the Brisbane CBD in a major growth corridor.
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents today.
STCA – Subject to Council Approval