POINT OF INTEREST:
Ideally set-up for an owner occupier with a medical background, this vacant site has a pre-approved permit for a two-level medical centre in the heart of Werribee City. Or, if that doesn’t fulfil the prescription, potential developers have the potential to raise the roof an additional five levels to capitalise with a high-density commercial development. Located within walking distance to Werribee train station, and bus service 153 on your doorstep, there is quite literally no other opportunity like this in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing areas.
- Land area of 1,409 sqm*
- Permit for a two-level medical centre.
- Dual street access.
- 15m* frontage to Synnot Street.
- Directly opposite Werribee’s first multi-level commercial tower.
- Walking distance to public transport and Werribee Marina.
- Major retail neighbours including McDonalds, 7-11, Officeworks and First Choice Liquor.
POINT OF VIEW:
With millions of dollars being floated to the forthcoming Hunter Werribee, this is a rare opportunity that you’ll want to be on top of before it’s out of sight.
Pricing excludes GST
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1409 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Child/Healthcare, Medical, Medical
Permit for a two-level medical centre
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: