Commercial: Office / Retail
Residential: Apartment Sites, Hotel Sites
Major Permit Approved City-Fringe Site
Savills Melbourne is delighted to offer for sale 45-55 Dudley Street, West Melbourne. The property presents one of the most exciting permit approved mixed-use development opportunities on the market.
Key attributes include:
- An existing two-level hotel trading as “Flagstaff Inn”
- Large landholding of 1,304sq m* with rear access
- Newly issued planning permit for a striking 25-level mixed-use project featuring 144 apartments, including 42 hotel rooms
- Brilliantly designed by Bird de la Coeur and BCS Architects
- Ideally situated just a short walk to the CBD, public transport options and Melbourne’s iconic Flagstaff Gardens and Queen Victoria Market
- Spectacular panoramic views over Flagstaff Gardens and the CBD from completed project
- A proven, rapidly evolving residential location with abundant retail/lifestyle amenity
- A very rare opportunity to secure a major permit approved city-fringe development project!
The opportunity to secure such a high calibre development opportunity on the cusp of Melbourne’s CBD is extremely rare. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
For Private Sale
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au