LAWD is pleased to present this opportunity to secure a prime residential development site with a permit approval pending for 59 townhouses (STCA).
Key Property Features:
• Land Area: 1.80ha*
• Permit approval pending for 59 townhouses (STCA)
• Scarce supply of ‘shovel ready’ infill development sites of this scale in Carrum Downs
• Unprecedented strong demand for townhouses at this location
• General Residential (R1Z) zoning
• Highly efficient site configuration with extensive frontage onto Hall Road
• Proximity to Seaford Train Station & numerous bus links
• Convenient access to the Eastlink (M3)
• Adjoining St Joachim’s Catholic Primary School
• Proximity to Carrum Downs Shopping Centre & Sandhurst Golf Club
This property forms one of three landholdings within the major Melbourne development site portfolio, with the properties For Sale individually, in-one-line or any combination. Suburb locations are Carrum Downs, Point Cook & Lynbrook.
Contact Peter Sagar, Paul Callanan or Darcy Tobin to discuss this opportunity or to receive an Information Memorandum (IM).
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday 21 July 2021 at 3pm
1.8 hectares (*approx)
Residential, Townhouse Sites, Townhouse Sites
Permit approval pending for 59 townhouses (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: