DEVELOPMENT SITE IN POPULAR SUBURB
- Zoned R4 High Desity Residential
- Concept Plans for 33 to 35 Units*
- Desirable Location
Knight Frank is pleased to present 43 Date Street, Adamstown to the market For Sale by Private Treaty
This is a fantastic opportunity for developers to acquire a residential development site with favourable zoning allowances in the heart of one of Newcastle's most desirable suburbs.
The Property consists of a regular shaped corner block & is located in Part 2 of the Adamstown Renewal Corridor, planned by Newcastle City Council with the objective of increasing residential densities in the area.
Key features include:
- Concept Plans for 33 to 35 apartments*
- Zoned R4 High Density Residential
- FSR of 2:1 & Height Limit of 20 metres
- Regular shaped corner block with dual street frontage
- 50m* frontage to Victoria Street & 33m* frontage to Date Street
- Site Area 1,683 sqm*
- Serviced with water & electricity & access to the NBN
- Adjoins the Newcastle Healthcare Centre (former Adamstown RSL Club)
- Centrally located within the retail hub of Adamstown, close to schools, sporting fields, shops, bars, hotels & public transport.
- Easy access to the CBD, beaches, major Shopping Centres, Mereweather Golf Course, Newcastle University & John Hunter Hospital
- Adamstown is one of Newcastle's most desirable suburbs and continues to enjoy strong demand and steady capital growth due to its central location & easy access
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au