Richmond Commercial Development Site
Colliers International are pleased to present 43-57 Blazey Street, Richmond to be offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday March 7th at 2pm. This significant land parcel which enjoys a prime location at the western end of Richmond is prime for a multi-storey commercial development (STCA).
A once booming industrial precinct the immediate area is currently undergoing significant change to soon be one of Melbourne’ premier office precincts. With a number of office buildings already out of the ground and others going through planning, 43-57 Blazey St is perfectly positioned to capture the insatiable office demand. Alternatively, the current warehouse buildings are suitable for owner occupation or landbank investment. An opportunity of this size and such a sought-after location is extremely rare.
Some key investment highlights follow:
- Large land parcel of 1,372m²*
- Significant street frontage of just under 50m* to Blazey Street
- The next Cremorne, this precinct is already experience strong growth
- Surrounded by retail amenity including Bridge Road, Victoria Street and Victoria Garden shopping precincts
- Well serviced by public transport with Bridge Road Trams and Hawthorn Train Station just short walk away
- Stunning lifestyle amenity at the doorstep including the Yarra River parklands and walking tracks
- A mere 3km’s (approx) from Melbourne CBD
Colliers International strongly recommend this property for your serious consideration.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1372 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Other, Other
Multi-storey commercial development (STCA)