The Ultimate Park Front Brunswick Development Opportunity
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this extraordinary landholding in a highly sought after location at 429-435 Albert Street, Brunswick. This property represents an incredible opportunity to secure a prominent development site within the trendy and vibrant inner northern suburb of Brunswick, with incredible direct park frontage offering the potential for panoramic and uninterrupted CBD views.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Major development site of 4,010sq m*
- Flexible Mixed Use Zone with favourable planning parameters
- Adjoins Clifton Park and opposite Gilpin Park providing uninterrupted panoramic views (surrounded by approximately 10 hectares of parklands)
- Short term holding income
- 49m* Albert Street frontage and 53m* of direct park frontage
- Perfectly positioned close to the vibrant Sydney Road retail precinct and only 4km* to the CBD
- Easy walking distance to Brunswick Train Station, RMIT Brunswick, Barkly Square Shopping Centre and more
- An incredible development opportunity of unprecedented scale!
Nick Peden: 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich: 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou: 0458 488 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au