EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOW CLOSED, OFFERS UNDER REVIEW.
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to offer this superb development site at 423 Albert Street, Brunswick.
This property presents the opportunity to acquire an outstanding development site within bustling and popular Brunswick surrounded by parkland in a highly desirable and sought after regeneration precinct.
The key attributes of this property include:
• Rectangular site with a frontage of 22.8m to Albert Street adjacent Gilpin Park
• 5.4km north of the Melbourne CBD
• Flexible Mixed Use Zone with favourable 8 level discretionary height control
• Existing Open span warehouse and office facilities
• Flexible settlement terms available
• Surrounded by 20ha of passive and active open space located opposite Gilpin Park & adjoining Clifton Park
• Stunning views across adjacent parkland
• Walking distance to Brunswick Train station, RMIT Brunswick, Brunswick Private Hospital & an abundance of lively bars, restaurants and cafes on Sydney Road
• Large % of young professionals (51%) residing in Brunswick suited to apartment living
• One of the last remaining development opportunities to invest in the Albert Street precinct and join industry heavy weights Mirvac & Stockland
For sale by expression of interest closing Thursday 13th May at 1pm (AEST)
For further information please contact Cushman & Wakefield, the exclusive selling agent:
Lukas Byrns | +61 423 791 126 | [email protected]
Marcus Neill | +61 452 405 782 | [email protected]
*All figures and outlines are approximate
EOI Closing: Thursday 13th May at 1pm (AEST)
661 m² (*approx)
Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: