Positioned on a generous size allotment of approximately 707m2 and ideally located in the heart of Glenelg North, this 1950’s, solid brick home offers endless opportunity.
Situated in the Holdfast Bay Council, the large block and wide frontage lends itself to subdivision (STCC).
- Solid brick, family home
- 3 generous size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Family bathroom + separate toilet
- Formal lounge room and meals area with gas heating, ceiling fan & wall unit
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench & storage space
- Large backyard with covered entertaining area – ideal for kids & pets
- Large, lock up garage/workshop
- Ample off-street parking including carport and garage
- Wide street frontage of over 26m
- Within close proximity to quality schools including Immanuel College, St Leonards Primary, Sacred Heart College, St Peters Woodlands & Glenelg Primary
- Surrounded by picturesque reserves & convenient public transport
- City of Holdfast Bay Council Area
Ideally positioned within walking distance to the cosmopolitan Jetty Road, Glenelg Beach, Glenelg Golf Club and Marina Pier complex, with easy access to the Adelaide CBD and meters to convenient public transport, you are perfectly located.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au