ARE YOU A LAND BANKER OR DEVELOPER ?
PSP Property Group presents a rare opportunity to purchase a significant land holding of 131.76 hectares of land (approximately) within the popular Parwan Employment Precinct with substantial future planning uplift to occur in Melbourne's newest growth corridor.
This outstanding parcel of land forms part of the Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan which will provide for a future Merrimu population of 20,000 residents just minutes to the Bacchus Marsh Township and 45 minutes approx to the Melbourne CBD via easy freeway access.
Located in Melbourne's Western Corridor in the shire of Moorabool, Parwan is a region about to experience enormous transformation. Parwan is of state level importance and is the major employment feature of the framework plan. The precinct is anticipated to commence within the short term and has the ability to deliver up to 1,200 jobs through various agricultural developments such as meat processing, feed lot/saleyards, poultry, hydroponics and associated co-located industries.
* 131.76 Ha site area
* Potential Site development site
* Forms part of Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan
* Exceptional landbank value uplift opportunity
* 45 minutes approx to Melbourne CBD
* Approximately 45.5km south-west of Melbourne's International Airport (Tullamarine)
* Minutes to Bacchus Marsh railway station, future Parwan railway station & Bacchus Marsh Township
CALL Manpreet on 0433 413 927 today for more information.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au