DEVELOPERS DREAM! COUNCIL APPROVED 5 X TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT SITE.
A solid brick 3 bedroom home currently tenanted at $350/week sits on this 868m2 (approx.) allotment. The real value in this offering though is the Planning Approval which the owner has successfully obtained and which you can now benefit from.
The planning approval comprises of 5 x contemporary two storey townhouses. An ideal project site for a boutique builder or developer. Take the guesswork out of the often challenging planning process with Council and rest in the assurance that with the approval in place, it literally mitigates all the risk and provides certainty to allow you to progress with the development with ease and minimal effort.
This opportunity may even attract an investor with a simple long term vision to buy and hold because they realise the value of land and its potential capital growth.
What we love about the property:
- Planning Consent for 5 x two storey townhouses
- Currently tenanted with instant rental income available
- Solid brick 3 bedroom house
- Large backyard
- Undercover rear verandah
- Floorboards throughout
- Garden/Tool Shed
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- 868m2 of prime land
- Just meters from Lower North East Road
- Located within the highly prized East Marden Primary School Zone
- Couple of minutes from Glynde Shopping Precinct
- A few hundred meters from the Campbelltown ARC Sports and Leisure Centre
- Approx. 7kms from Adelaide CBD
Interest rates are on the way down so now is a great time to buy. No matter what your plans, the Vendors instructions are clear, this property must be sold.
- CT / Vol. 5820 Fol. 281
- Year built / 1962
- Equivalent Building Area / 166 sqm (approx.)
- Land Area / 868 sqm (approx.)
- Council / City of Campbelltown
- Title / Torrens
- Council Rates / $1,579.85pa (approx.)
- Water & Sewer / TBA
- ESL / $133.20pa (approx.)
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au