JLL Capital Markets has the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this unique inner-city development opportunity at 393 Bridge Road, Richmond.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A strategic corner landholding of 752sqm* with prominent main road exposure to Bridge Road, Coppin Street and rear laneway, combining 70 metres* of site frontage.
· Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning allows for a vast range of end uses including residential, commercial office, retail, medical and more (STCA)
· Multiple site entrance points provide efficient site access for future redevelopment
· Short term income stream from longstanding tenant Thrifty, with no further lease options
· Richmond is one of Melbourne’s desirable residential locals underwritten by the precinct’s limitless access to an extraordinary level of surrounding retail, lifestyle and public transport amenity.
· Seamless connectivity to the Melbourne CBD for workers and student commuters via the recently upgraded Bridge Road tram network, with convenient access provided by an adjoining tram stop
· Set to directly benefit from the nearby $220m ‘Richmond Quarter’ Build to Rent project that promises to deliver a bustling local community featuring a Coles Supermarket, commercial offices, and extensive retail amenity for local residents and workers
· A vibrant commercial precinct located within close proximity to the MCG, AAMI Park, Royal Botanic Gardens and abundant café and culinary options along Bridge Road
· Well serviced by complementary services and facilities including the Epworth Hospital, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and Richmond Recreation Centre.
· A unique inner-city opportunity to capitalise on surging demand in Richmond with limited competition from nearby development projects
Expressions of Interest now CLOSED
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
Stuart Taylor | 0428 000 000
· Strategic Triple Fronted Landholding
· Suits Residential, Office and Retail (STCA)
· Limited Surrounding Development Activity
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
752 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Apartment Sites, Office, Retail / Shopping Centre, Apartment Sites, Office, Retail / Shopping Centre
Suits Residential, Office and Retail
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: