33 Ha* Parwan Employment precinct development site
An exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire a substantial 33Ha* (81 acre) site directly adjoining the Bacchus Marsh Airport 45 minutes from the centre of Melbourne’s CBD.
Forming part of the Parwan Employment Precinct, this strategic 33Ha* site will see the surrounding land transformed into an economic hub to support aviation and other commercial / industrial uses.
* 33Ha* (81 acres)
* 45 minutes to Melbourne CBD
* 45 minutes to Geelong CBD
* 45 minutes to Ballarat CBD
* Immediately adjoining Bacchus Marsh Airport
* Future employment development precinct
* Located 4.5km to Bacchus Marsh Township currently undergoing major urban renewal and transformation
* Forming part of the Parwan Employment Precinct
* Landbank value with future planning uplift $$
For sale by Expression of Interest:
closing Thursday 17th October, 4pm.
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Steven Petsinis 0401 380 283
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au