Savills are delighted to be offering individual lots from 2,543sqm* up to 3 hectares* in the Economic Precinct in Park Ridge at 3800 Mt Lindesay Hwy, a significant 3 hectare* Economic Precinct.
Park Ridge Economic Precinct is located 10km* south west from Logan City Centre and 26km* south of Brisbane CBD. The project benefits from being located along two main transport thoroughfares, being Mount Lindesay Highway and Park Ridge Road.
Key highlights include:
- Up to 3ha* Economic Precinct within walking distance to public transport and a range of established local facilities and amenities
- Located in Park Ridge, a developing residential suburb 25* radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD
- Proposed preliminary approval for Business Activities, including Childcare, Food and Drink, Health Care, Office and Warehouse
- Positioned along two main transport thoroughfares, being Mount Lindesay Highway and Park Ridge Road
- The project is identified as a Future Suburban area of Park Ridge, which outlines Council’s intention for this area to become a significant residential area and employment hub. The Strategic Framework notes that this area is to house over 30,000* people and will supply an additional 13,000* jobs to future Logan and Park Ridge residents
Closing Date for Offers at 4pm Wednesday 8 September 2021.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
For Sale by Offers to Purchase
3 hectares (*approx)
Child/Healthcare, Child Care, Office, Other, Medical, Child Care, Office, Other, Medical
Proposed preliminary approval for Business Activities, including Childcare, Food and Drink, Health Care, Office and Warehouse (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: