Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Adam Grbcic, from Kollosche Commercial, is pleased to offer to the market 37 Marine Parade, Redcliffe, Queensland. The property is being sold at Auction on the 4th of August 2021.
The site comprises a rare and robust opportunity for developers, investors and land bankers to capitalise on the last remaining, east facing corner prime block which is on an elevated position on the Esplanade in the Redcliffe Peninsula.
Ideally located only 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, 20 minutes to the Brisbane Airport and a short walk to the Kippa Ring Train Station, the Moreton Bay Region is Brisbane's Hidden Gem and rapidly growing and enviable precinct for new developments.
The site offers:
- 946 square metre corner block
- Comprises an existing fully renovated Queenslander
Currently comprises a development and building approval for;
- 24 Luxurious Apartments which comprises 16 x 3 Bedroom and 8 x 2 Bedroom Units
- Meticulously designed by one of Queensland's best award-winning architect firms 'Burleigh Design' with attention to detail, natural light and open space.
- A Boutique building with no "rear of building units" or "side of building units"
- Spectacular 180-degree views from the proposed development overlooking Suttons Beach, Moreton Island, Brisbane.
- The Development Approval is valid until the 4th December 2025 and Building Approval valid until 31st October 2025
- All documents that were used to attain a development approval will be available upon request
The developer has designed the development to cater for an alternative NDIS option which would comprise a total of 10 units meeting the SDA high physical support level as well as Living Houses Australia Platinum level.
The Site has the following surrounding amenities;
- Suttons Beach being a golden stretch of patrolled beach home to many events throughout the year
- An abundance of walking trials, cycling paths and parklands
- Redcliffe markets, rock pools, waterfront cafes & restaurants, Woolworths supermarket & speciality retailers, RSL club and the jetty a 5 minute walk
- Quality Schools and the Upgraded Redcliffe hospital nearby
This property will be Sold at Auction if not Sold prior. Interstate bidders must be registered prior to Auction.
For all enquiries contact the exclusive marketing agent Adam Grbcic.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au