Residential: Apartment Sites, Units
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY- MUST BE SOLD!
Brilliant developer's opportunity or Land Bank - LOCATION PLUS PLUS PLUS The development is for 24 direct beachfront residences which can never be built out.
All Apartments have been meticulously designed with attention to detail, natural light and open space the forefront in the design work by award winning architect.
The Buildings Design showcases 70% of the units to be Easterly ocean-facing comprising of large 3 bedrooms, with the other 30% being Southerly Street Facing 2 bedrooms. The 2 bedroom units have been designed to meet the platinum level requirement of Living housing Australia Guidelines which in turn make them NDIS complaint (disability friendly). There are no hard to sell rear of building units, no side of building units that are wedged in between other buildings - this is the prefect development.
Location plus plus plus and unable to be built out, adjacent to Suttons Beach makes this a great development and investment opportunity. Close access to Anzac Avenue main street and shopping precinct, Redcliffe paceway, Redcliffe Jetty and Botanic Garden.
All the hard work done and some site holding income of approx $600/week if you buy and hold.
Our Vendors direction and circumstances has now changed and this is Highly Motivated Sale. Full Information Memorandum available on email or hard copy as well as Due Diligence in the form of Excel spreadsheets with much information.
Disclaimer: Buyers are to obtain and complete their own research as to readiness to build and ongoing costs to completion and realisation of the asset.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au