INNER EAST CATALYST SITE
Both Jones Lang Lasalle and CBRE are pleased to offer to the market an Adelaide icon, the former Chloe’s Restaurant and Function Centre operating for over 30 years at 36 College Road, Kent Town via Expressions of Interest. Situated on the corner of Fullarton Road and College Road adjacent the entrance to The Parade, 36 College Road offers a never-to-be-repeated opportunity for a developer, investor and owner occupier alike.
We further highlight the below key features for your consideration:
- 2,432sqm* site area across two Certificates of Title
- 794sqm* floor area across the original improvements and function centre
- Ideal wine storage for over 40,000 bottles
- Access is afforded by College Road and Fullarton Road
- Exceptional Inner East location just 1km* from the CBD
- Development Consent for 5-Level Mixed-Use office and residential project with car parking
- Zoned Mixed Use Historic (Conservation) – Policy Area 11.2
- Restaurant License for 500 patrons
- 12 car parks for the exclusive use of 36 College Road, Kent Town
For Sale via Expression of Interest campaign closing Thursday 2nd of April at 4pm (ACST)
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the listing agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au