Proudly held by the current family for over 60 years, Ouwens Casserly is pleased to present this premium infill development opportunity in one of Australia's hottest property markets.
The site's locational value and development potential is unquestionable and can be characterised as follows:
- Englobo site area of approx. 4864m2
- Premium land offering significant scope for an infill development opportunity (STCC)
- Potential for non-residential use including supported accommodation and childcare (STCC)
- Potential to develop over 14 premium houses or precedent for high density development (STCC)
- Dual Access off Enid court / 22m* frontage on Caroline Drive
- Western Adelaide has been singled out as one of the country's hottest property markets and Fulham Gardens boasts a median house price of $747,500 (realestate.com.au)
- Easy access to premium lifestyle amenity including Collins Reserve & Kooyonga Golf Club, as well as many retail centres such as Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre and Harbourtown Shopping outlet.
- Merely 3km* to Henley Beach bustling waterfront, 5km* to the Airport and 10km* the CBD
- Closely positioned to exceptional schools including St. Michaels College & Nazareth Catholic College (7-12) Flinders Park Campus
- Zone / Subzone GN - General Neighbourhood
- Existing C1975 Dwelling consisting of 3 beds & 1 bath
The property is to be sold via Expression of Interest closing at 14:00 on Wednesday the 6th of October 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Samantha Hirniak + 61 439 977 930 directly.
It is recommended buyers should conduct their own due diligence. Any information provided here, including land size quotation, is a guide and should not be relied upon. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA - 304568
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wed 6th Oct - 2pm (usp)
4864 m² (*approx)
Residential, Child/Healthcare, Townhouse Sites, Child Care, Other, Townhouse Sites, Child Care, Other
Potential for non-residential use including supported accommodation and childcare (STCC)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: