Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Located in one of Melbourne’s trendiest precincts; 344-360 St Kilda Road, St Kilda offers a premium development opportunity and is permit approved. Merely 5.50 km* to the CBD, St Kilda is the optimal location as it is surrounded by a plethora of retail and lifestyle amenity.
• Sprawling island site of 1,370 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z) land
• Current planning permit for a premium six (6) storey mixed use development
• Permit consists of 4,743 sqm* of NSA throughout the development and ideal for owner occupiers/ downsizers
• High profile single level showroom and office on site generating significant holding income via tenants Tradelink and SMR Advertising
• Scope to alter the permit to increase density or re-design the permit envelope into commercial, build-to-rent or hotel (STCA)
• Situated between the popular Inkerman Street and Carlisle Street as well as a short stroll to the bustling Acland Street and Fitzroy Street
• Merely moments to an array of bustling retail amenity and lifestyle precincts including St Kilda beach, Luna Park, Albert Park, Carlisle Street retail plus much more
• Offering unparalleled connectivity with multiple tram routes on your door step, walking/ cycling trails and only 600 m* to Balaclava train station
• St Kilda is a high demand market and is home to some of Melbourne’s most expensive apartments
The property is to be sold via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 10th of June 2021. For further information or to potentially organise an inspection, please contact the agents directly.
In conjunction with:
Mark Talbot 0409 222 411
Shawn Luo 0412 338 918
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au