LJ Hooker Rockdale is proud to present this raw site positioned directly opposite Kogarah Train Station. Comprising a total of 1092sqm across three lots and two street frontages, this exciting opportunity provides a fantastic income stream with future potential for major redevelopment STCA.
- Total site area; 1092sqm*
- 18.29 metre* frontage to Station Street and 35.20 metre* frontage to Robertson Street.
- 34 Station Street Kogarah; strata titled building comprising 5 apartments.
- 9 Robertson Street Kogarah; renovated two bedroom freestanding dwelling
- 13 Robertson Street Kogarah; two bedroom freestanding dwelling
- Secure separate income stream across 7 tenancies.
- Gross rental; $169,260 per annum*
- Outgoings; $21,755 per annum*
- Key retail location in the Kogarah Centre, 50m from Kogarah Train Station, 100m to Kogarah Town Centre, 600m to Kogarah Hospital, 4km to Sydney Airport and 13km to the Sydney CBD.
This key potential site amongst the Town Centre is the ideal opportunity to secure your part in the rapidly growing suburb of Kogarah. This offering provides a solution for those investors looking for a long term development opportunity with the security of a current income stream.
Expression of Interest closing Thursday, 04 November 2021 at 05:00pm
For further details please contact Frank Touma on 0402 061 276 or Matthew Petrevski 0401 610 995 from LJ Hooker Rockdale.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Thursday, 04 November 2021 at 05:00pm
1092 m² (*approx)
Residential, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites
Residential Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: