PROMINENT HIGHWAY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH HOLDING INCOME
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire a key development opportunity on the Pacific Highway in Belmont North (Newcastle).
The property has the following key characteristics:
• 338-340 Pacific Highway and 6 Elidge Crescent, Belmont North will be available for sale in one-line
• 3,003 sqm development opportunity strategically positioned on the Pacific Highway (STCA)
• Multi-tenanted investment - 100% leased to a mix of commercial and residential tenancies
• Four titles available for sale in one line with generous holding income
• Prominent exposure with over 60m frontage to Pacific Highway
• Belmont North (Newcastle) - 18 km's south-west of Newcastle CBD and adjacent to Lake Macquarie
• Newcastle - Thriving harbour city located approximately 2 hours to Sydney with a population of 442,227
• High profile location in core retail precinct located on the Pacific Highway within close proximity to iconic tenants Bunnings Warehouse, Hungry Jacks, Caltex, 7-Eleven, Salvation Army, Zarraffa’s Coffee, Kennards Storage and Belmont Highschool
• Substantial holding income
The property is For Sale by way of Offers to Purchase.
Should you have interest in the property please liaise with the exclusive Cushman & Wakefield agents
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au