HIGH PROFILE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Corner site of 2,014sqm*
- Zoned Neighbourhood Centre
- Exposure to 39,000* passing vehicles
A rare opportunity to purchase an exceptional corner development site along one of Adelaide’s prominent thoroughfares and highly sought-after areas.
Features of the offering include:
- Prime corner site of 2,014sqm*
- Regular shaped allotment with excellent exposure
- Wide 49.14m* frontage to Brighton Road and 42.01m* frontage to Francis Street
- Three (3) Certificates of Title
- Versatile Neighbourhood Centre Zone – City of Holdfast Bay
- No easements or encroachments affecting the land
- Ideal development opportunity with multiple development options (stcc)
Located at 336-340 Brighton Road, North Brighton, the site is situated some 13kms* south west of the Adelaide CBD and provides easy access to surrounding beachside suburbs of Somerton Park, Hove and Brighton.
More specifically, the site is located on the eastern side of Brighton Road with prime corner exposure to Brighton Road and Francis Street and is positioned diagonally opposite Hove Shopping Centre. The site is also in close proximity to:
- Brighton Secondary School – 450m*
- Paringa Park Primary School – 1km*
- Jetty Road Retail & dining precinct – 1.5kms*
- Brighton Central Shopping Centre (anchored by Foodland) – 1.6kms*
- Brighton Jetty – 1.8kms*
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre – 2.5kms*
- Jetty Road, Glenelg – 4kms*
The surrounding area is predominantly characterised by a mixture of commercial, retail, professional services and residential living, making this an ideal opportunity with a multitude of uses (subject to necessary consents).
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au