Fitzroys is delighted to present 330-332 & 344 High Street, Kew for Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 22nd November at 1pm.
This outstanding opportunities benefits include:
- Remarkable location near the highest point of The Kew Junction Activity Centre, providing incredible views across Kew and to the CBD
- Strong holding income from two (2) established tenants totaling $149,754p.a. plus GST and outgoings
- Short-lease profile with the ability to activate, occupy, value-add(STPA) in the near future
- Substantial CZ1 site of 708sqm within the Kew Junction Activity Precinct – allowing for development up to 18min height (STPA)
- Over 29.8 metres* of street frontage to High Street
- Existing crossovers to High Street and rear ROW providing excellent vehicle access
- High-profile position adjoining Reece, Drummond Golf, Coles Supermarket, Kew Recreation Centre (2025), Dan Murphy’s and Charcoal Grill on The Hill
330-332 & 344 HIGH STREET KEW FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 22ND NOVEMBER AT 1PM.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady
Book a call today.
Download Development Site Report