Nichols Crowder is excited to announce the online Auction for 33 Cook Street, Flinders this Friday the 20th of August at 2pm.
The auction will be held via Zoom.
If you are a genuine bidder, you will need to register your intent to bid by sending an email by no later than 3PM THIS WEDNESDAY 18TH OF AUGUST to Jamie Stuart with the following details:
• Full name
• Phone number
• Current residential address
Please email the above to [email protected]
Nichols Crowder is proud to offer this incredible opportunity to acquire what is considered to be one of the Mornington Peninsula's most prestigious positions.
A rare find anywhere, this corner site is the gateway into the bustling Flinder's retail precinct.
Key features include:
* Comprising of ten (10) retail shops on eleven (11) separate titles, including
* Significant land area of 2,023sqm* with 90m* of combined frontage to Cook Street & Wood Street
* Total building area of 650sqm*
* Leased to quality long standing tenants, returning $128,176 per annum, (net)
plus GST with future rental upside
* Exceptional value-add potential for future re-development (STCA)
* Favourable commercial 1 zoning
* Opposite the Flinders Hotel, Georgie Bass Café & Cookery School in the heart
of Flinders retail strip
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Jamie Stuart 0412 565 562
Tanya Scagliarini 0438 289 859
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict COVID-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Online Auction Friday 20th August at 2pm
2023 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Office, Other, Retail / Shopping Centre, Office, Other, Retail / Shopping Centre
Exceptional value-add potential for future re-development (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: