Adam Charles are delighted to offer to the market a boutique development opportunity on the edge of Marrickville town centre.
323 Marrickville Road provides the astute investor or developer an opportunity to secure a versatile development site with multiple development angles.
- 594.4 square metre regular site*
- North to rear aspect
- Flexible R1 Zoning, 14m height limit, up to .85:1 FSR for RFB and 1.35:1 for new age boarding house (STCA)
- On the edge of Marrickville shopping village, adjoining Marrick and Co by Mirvac
- Approximately 700m to Marrickville train station
- Multiple bus routes at your doorstep
- Potential for a boutique residential flat building, Boarding house or multi dwelling housing development (STCA)
- Scheme prepared for lodgment of a 26 room new age boarding house
The property is offered for sale by Auction, 26th November, 10.30am at Cooley Auction centre, Level 5, 1 Margaret street, Sydney.
To request a copy of the information memorandum or due diligence material, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
594.4 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Boarding House, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Boarding House
Potential for a boutique residential flat building, Boarding house or multi dwelling housing development (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: