Knight Frank is pleased to present for sale a rare inner city site with current holding income, primed for redevelopment.
309 Wickham Terrace comprises 12 generous one-bedroom + study apartments over three storeys, occupying a regular-shaped site along the heights of the Spring Hill ridge.
Key investment highlights include:
• 950 sqm* site with 40 metres* of frontage providing dual access via Wickham Terrace and Penton Lane
• 8 storey development potential (STCA) under current planning scheme
• Enviable location opposite Wickham Park & adjoining heritage buildings providing unobstructed 270˚ view corridor's of the CBD and surrounding precincts
• Valuable holding income in excess of $152,000
• Central location on the cusp of Brisbane’s CBD, with close proximity to key amenity and transport infrastructure
309 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest. EOI’s are to be submitted to the appointed agents prior to 4pm (AEST) Thursday 26 August 2021.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Blake Goddard or Matt Barker of Knight Frank.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: