PARKFRONT CHEVRON ISLAND DEVELOPMENT APPROVED OPPORTUNITY
For Sale: $3,300,000
Canford Estate Agents is pleased to present 3 Aruma Street & 30 Anembo Street, Surfers Paradise.
Located in the bustling Chevron Island village community, this premier parkfront development opportunity boasts the following key attributes:
- Expansive 1,121m2 (approx.) corner site with extensive frontage to Aruma Street & Anembo Street in the heart of Chevron Island;
- Located directly opposite Korman Family Park with significant opportunities for park views for the proposed apartments;
- Development Approval for a striking boutique residential building of 48 apartments across 9 levels, designed by renowned architects BDA;
- Chevron Island is seeing significant new project sales activity with owner occupiers attracted to its quiet ‘village’ feel and highly accessible location;
- Located only 200m (radially approx.) to the bustling Chevron Island retail village which includes numerous popular restaurants and dining options;
- Located only 320m (radially approx.) to the newly opened ‘Green Bridge’, connecting Chevron Island to the 16.9ha* Masterplanned Gold Coast Cultural Precinct, set to continue its transformation over the next 10-15 years to become a major cultural destination for the Gold Coast;
- The Home of the Arts Centre (HOTA) is already home to an outdoor stage, two theatres, two cinemas and a Café. In early 2021 the much anticipated $60.5 million HOTA Gallery will open to the public with multiple galleries and exhibition spaces.
For further information please contact the Exclusive Agent
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au