REPOSITION / REDEVELOP OR LAND BANK – SOLD TOGETHER OR SEPARATELY
Baker Property is pleased to offer 3 & 5 Stratton Street, Newstead to the market for the first time in over 26 years. This opportunity provides two freestanding buildings offering a range of possibilities, including the option to buy one or both properties, occupy, invest, reposition, redevelop or land bank for the future.
Conveniently located just off Commercial Road, situated between Gasworks Newstead and the James Street Precinct and only 2.5km* from Brisbane's CBD.
• Two freestanding buildings on separate lots
• 3 Stratton Street building area: 598sqm*
• 5 Stratton Street building area: 495sqm*
• Total building area: 1,093sqm*
• 920sqm* prime inner-city land holding with 25m* frontage
• Flexible MU1 mixed-use zoning / great development potential
• Option to occupy, invest, redevelop or simply land bank
• Properties can be purchased separately or together in one line
• Located just minutes from Emporium, Gasworks and James Street Precinct
• Close to public transport, mix of retail, dining and entertainment offerings
• Buildings provide a blank canvas, great internal height and rendered brick facades
For Sale via Offers to Purchase closing 4pm, Thursday 23 July 2020 (if not sold prior).
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact the exclusive agents, Baker Property.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au