Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
CBRE and Colliers International are pleased to present to the market for sale a development-ready site approved for multiple uses, at 299 Scottsdale Drive, Robina.
- 6,763sqm* of land area - Approved for a range of commercial / industrial & other uses (suitable for developers and owner occupiers). Ideally suited to commercial, automotive, warehouse, showroom, medical, education and more (STCA). .
- 158m* frontage to Scottsdale Drive
- 8 storey height limit as of right**
- Maximum building coverage: 80%
- Easy & direct access to M1 Motorway, Gold Coast Airport & Brisbane Airport
- Walk to Varsity Lakes Train Station
- Sought-after Burleigh/Varsity Lakes/Robina commercial precinct
- Exceptional surrounding infrustructure and amenity
- Zoned Special Business
- Highly exposed site, with extensive frontage to a major arterial road
- Approved for a range of commercial & other uses (suitable for developers and owner occupiers)
- Ideally suited to commercial, automotive, warehouse, showroom, medical, education and more (STCA)
**application can be made to Council to increase the allowable height
Development in Robina enjoys major town planning benefits compared to other areas of Gold Coast city, including significant infrastructure charges savings and streamlined approval timeframes. Take advantage of this opportunity to acquire one of the last commecial sites in Robina. This property is offered to the market by way of Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday 21 April at 4pm AEST.
For any further enquiries, please contact CBRE & Colliers exclusive agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au