Jackson Rameau and Michael Willems of Ray White are proud to present a unique and unrepeatable opportunity to acquire 290 Colman Road, Coomera. A magnificent riverfront estate, located within the Gold Coast waterways.
Key features of this opportunity include:
- 18* hectares (180,000m2*) of your own private oasis on the Gold Coast. Undoubtedly one of the largest private allotments, close to all the conveniences and entertainment the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Prime direct riverfront, north east allotment with 360 degree views.
- Stunning outlook over the Coomera and Pimpama Rivers to Surfers Paradise, the Broadwater and South Stradbroke Island.
- River frontage of approximately 628 metres with river, skyline and hinterland views - never to be built out!
- Quality main residence with six car garage, 5 ensuited bedrooms, large entertaining areas, gym, wine cellar and movie room.
- 500m2* man cave with fully equipped bar and four offices on a mezzanine level and an outside 400m2* concrete landing area (ideal for cars, jet skis, boats and helicopter).
- 20* metre wet edge pool with cabana containing a teppanyaki grill and private bathroom.
- Future development potential^ (STCA) located within the Gold Coast's fastest growing suburb.
- 5* minutes drive to major Westfield Shopping Centre.
- 10* Minutes drive to Sanctuary Cove, train station, the M1 Pacific Motorway, schools, TAFE, entertainment, and recreational parks/sporting facilities.
For a private inspection or the extensive information memorandum, please contact the exclusive marketing agents Jackson Rameau on 0438 451 112 or Michael Willems on 0412 240 176.
The owners have expressed that they are serious about selling, so do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
^Subject to Council Approval
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
18 hectares (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Raw Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: