Trophy Sunbury Estate.
Biggin & Scott Land are proud to offer for sale one of the last substantial privately held development opportunities within the Sunbury Growth Corridor.
This outstanding and substantial 129 Ha site is situated amongst some of Australia‘s leading land developers within an exciting and newly approved growth corridor that will transform Sunbury into a vibrant urban neighbourhood with an anticipated future population of over 100,000 people.
Comprising an ultimate yield of approximately 1100 lots (STPA) including a 8.4 ha government school site. The property is strategically located directly opposite the future Lancefield Rd Town Centre which providing up to 10,000 m2 of retail space, a future railway station within walking distance and a potential Hospital/TAFE facility.
* Circa 1100 lots (STPA) + 8.4Ha School site
* 900 lots in approved Lancefield Rd PSP
* 200 lots in future Sunbury Nth PSP
* 15 mins to Melbourne International Airport, 40 mins to Melbourne CBD
* Neighbouring new master planned communities by Villawood, Moremac, Capitol Group & Jinding
* Walking distance to future Town Centre, Railway Station and potential Hospital/TAFE facility
* Extended terms available.
For sale by Expression of Interest closing 12.00 noon, Wednesday 25th March.
Andrew Egan, 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle, 0418 999 676
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au