Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Adam Grbcic and Corey Bedford, at Kollosche Commercial, are proud to present to the market 2797 Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach Qld 4218. The site is strategically located between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, with a prominent frontage to the Gold Coast Highway in a high growth, densely populated area.
The site, which is an amalgamation of two lots, has been cleared and presents a blank canvass opportunity for developers. With a total site area of 1,201m2* this site would ideally suit either a mixed use commercial building or a low medium rise residential development.
• 1,201m2* vacant and cleared corner site
• Excellent exposure to the Gold Coast Highway and First Avenue
• Zoned High Density Residential and with an unlimited building height, the site lends itself to a range of uses STCA^
• Excellent proximity to public transport, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, beach, parks, shopping and schools
• Ideal to develop or land bank
Land is scarce in this sought-after precinct and the upside opportunities are attractive and varied - this site won't last long.
Offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30 June 2021 at 4pm.
For all enquiries contact the exclusive marketing agents Adam Grbcic or Corey Bedford.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au