Absolute Prime Retail / Medical Investment
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth as Exclusive Selling Agents are pleased to introduce the sale of 27 Green Street, Mount Hawthorn via Offers Invited.
Positioned prominently on a corner single green share title block, 27 Green Street (also referred to as 135 Dunedin Street for ease of reference) is a rare fully leased investment asset featuring long standing retail / medical tenants.
27 Green Street provides great exposure and is currently leased to an independent bottle shop trading as Liquor Barons. Liquor Barons currently have over 55 stores in WA. It is a traditional corner retail store with an area of 216sqm* plus a 60sqm* store/deliveries area and one (1) undercroft car bay.
135 Dunedin Street has been utilised as medical consulting rooms for a number of years and is leased to Dunedin Street Medical Centre. It provides 140sqm* of free standing character office / consulting rooms with five (5) on site parking bays.
Situated on a site area of 768sqm* recently rezoned to ‘Local Centre’ to allow for development in the long term. A prime corner site, placed in a popular City Fringe location, the property is a suitable prospect for commercial investors. It also suits developers with a long term view who are seeking an offering with a strong covenant and substantial holding income.
Key Highlights Include:
- Total Combined Net Income: $119,843.16 pa + GST
- Leased to an independent bottle shop trading as Liquor Barons with a lease expiry date 31/12/2024 plus 2 x 5 year options
- Leased to established Dunedin Street Medical Centre with a lease expiry date 31/12/2021 plus 2 x 5 year options
- Land Area: 768sqm*
- Two stand-alone buildings comprising 335sqm* (119sqm* and 216sqm* plus 60sqm* storage)
- Recently re-zoned ‘Local Centre’ by The City of Vincent
- Long term redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Rare tenanted investment in popular City Fringe location, 10 minutes north of Perth
- Neighbours Dog Swamp Shopping Centre which includes Aldi, Woolworths, Coles, KFC, Hungry Jack’s and other local retailers
- Liquor Barons currently have over 55 stores in WA
- High profile location
- Current dual uses – GP Surgery and bottle shop
- Flexible use profile (STCA)
- Tenant pays outgoings as per the lease
- Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD and metropolitan surrounds
- Excellent schools, medical, retail amenity, parks and lifestyle within walking distance
The subject property is located within the inner, northern suburb of Mount Hawthorn, a distance of approximately five kilometres from the Perth CBD and more specifically, is situated to the south western side of the Dunedin Street and Green Street junction. The property is within walking distance to the Dog Swamp Shopping Centre which includes Aldi, Woolworths, Coles, KFC, Hungry Jack’s and other local retailers. The surrounding area offers a wide range of retail amenities and excellent lifestyle elements including cafes, parks, car washes, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies and The Charles Hotel. The further surrounding area has been predominantly developed on a residential basis and includes the suburbs of Mount Hawthorn, Joondanna, North Perth, Coolbinia and Yokine.
The City of Vincent advises the property is zoned 'Local Centre’.
Tenanted Investment – Contact Agent for Tenancy Schedule upon request
The property is offered for sale as a Going Concern.
For access to the Information Memorandum, to book your inspection time or to simply discuss in more detail please feel free to email or call the Exclusive Selling Agents Jack Bradshaw (0439 095 336) and Brian Neo (0411 868 486).
(STCA) Subject to Council Approval
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au