DA APPROVED 90 UNITS
In conjunction with Colliers International, CBRE is pleased toCBRE is pleased to offer 26 Second Avenue, Blacktown to the market via Public Auction.
26 Second Avenue presents a great opportunity to acquire a development site in the Blacktown CBD with an existing development approval for 90 residential apartments and 153sqm* of retail/commercial suites.
Key site features include:
- Site area: 998sqm*
- B4 Mixed Use zoning
- DA approved for 90 apartments, 153sqm* of retail and commercial with a total GFA of 7,932sqm*
Location features include:
- Short 350m* walk to Blacktown Train Station and Bus interchange
- 650m* stroll to Westpoint Shopping Centre
- Range of well-established public and private schools, and tertiary education with the University of Western Sydney's Blacktown Campus and Blacktown College - Western Sydney institute TAFE
- Abundance of retail amenities, cafes, bars, and restaurants
- Proximity to parks and reserves with over 800 open space areas in Blacktown City Council areas
- Excellent road infrastructure with major arterial roads to and from Blacktown including the M2, M4, and Great Western Highway
- Blacktown City is the largest and fastest growing LGA by actual population in NSW. The City already has a population of over 330,000 and by 2036 (i.e. Within 20 years) this is forecast to grow to 500,000 and 80,000 dwellings
The site will be sold by Public Auction on Tuesday the 3rd September at 10:30am at AuctionWORKS, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
To discuss the property in further detail, please get in contact with the exclusive agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au