Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Colliers are pleased to exclusively present for sale 26-28 Prospect Street, Box Hill.
26-28 Prospect Street, Box Hill provides a highly rare opportunity to secure an office with an approved planning permit within the tightly held Prospect Street commercial hub. The asset provides maximum versatility to invest, value-add or develop.
Located in the heart of the Box Hill commercial and mixed-use precinct, just 14km east of the Melbourne CBD, the property has immediate access to an abundance of retail amenity, public transport and Melbourne's main road arterials. Box Hill is Victoria’s fastest growing Metropolitan Activity Centre outside the Melbourne CBD, with one of Melbourne’s busiest rail and bus transport hubs, first-rate health and education facilities and is home to Vicinity Centres’ Box Hill Central.
Key features of this offering are outlined below:
- Four-level office building with a NLA of 3,028m²*
- Net Passing Income of $1,055,712 per annum*
- Estimated Fully Leased Income of $1,187,238 per annum*
- 93% leased with a WALE by income of 1.3 years*
- Commercial 1 zoned site of 1,207m²*
- Approved planning permit for a 30-level apartment and mixed-use project comprising 147 apartments, retail and commercial accommodation
- Close to Vicinity Centres’ Box Hill Central – one of Victoria’s largest urban regeneration projects
- Precinct set to benefit from the future Suburban Rail Loop
- 4.5-Star NABERS Energy rating
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30th June at 3pm (AEST).
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the Colliers team as the exclusive selling agents
Peter Bremner +61 412 326 942
Leon Ma马海翔 +61 417 070 725
Rachael Clohesy +61 466 918 158
Joe Kairouz +61 421 430 638
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au