Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Knight Frank is delighted to offer 26, 28 & 30 Woorayl Street, Carnegie via a public Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 4pm.
A prime residential landholding within the bustling Carnegie Activity Centre, allowing future investors & developers the flexibility to create a high quality boutique residential or mixed-use project.
These two properties offer unrivalled access to retail and transport and are strategically located in Carnegie’s Urban Renewal Structure Plan 2018-2031 allowing for a development up to 8 levels (STCA).
• Part of Carnegie’s Structure Plan 2018-2031 “urban renewal” allowing for Development up to 8 Levels (STCA)
• Ideal future Residential or Mixed-Use Development opportunity
• Within easy walking distance to the fashionable and busy Koornang Road retail shopping & café strip
• Directly opposite Carnegies Railway station and the new “sky rail”
• 3Km from the Monash university Caulfield campus and Chadstone shopping Centre
• Next to newly completed 13 storey PACE development with a boutique IGA supermarket on the ground floor
For further information please contact Knight Frank as Exclusive Sales & Marketing agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au