THERE ARE VERY FEW SINGLE HOUSES LEFT ON MARINE PARADE, KINGSCLIFF SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO INVEST IN THIS CHOICE PIECE OF PRIME BEACHFRONT REAL ESTATE !!!
ACT NOW - THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase this charming & very stately family home, on an 847m2 parcel of blue-chip land, right in the heart of Kingscliff.
This is the first time this property has been offered to market. BE QUICK TO CONTACTNICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 for more information.
Enjoy ocean views from your own balcony & you are a short walk to the cafes, restaurants, shops & all the amenities of Kingscliff Township.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS BEACHFRONT OPPORTUNITY WITH VIEWS OVER DREAMTIME BEACH, KINGSCLIFF
The R3 Medium Density zoning allows for a residential apartment development. (Subject to Tweed Shire Council approval)
With dual street access to both Marine Parade & Kingscliff Lane, there are both ocean & mountain views.
The options for your investment are limitless:
1. Live in the existing charming home or renovate or modernise to suit your family requirements & finishes.
2. Develop the site under the Tweed Shire Council guidelines below
3. Rent out the existing 5-bedroom home and land bank for future growth.
4. Rent out the property with 2 leases (2 bedrooms & living downstairs with separate access OR 3 bedrooms & full kitchen & living upstairs)
The Tweed Shire Council Development Guidelines, subject to buyer due diligence are:
- Height from ground - 13.6m
- Side setbacks - 1.5m High density
- Zoning - R3 Medium Density
- Front and rear setbacks - 6 meters
- Underground parking acceptable with DA
- Dual street access
- 2 level home - solid brick construction with suspended slab
- 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom self-contained granny flat downstairs with kitchenette & separate access
- 3-bedroom home upstairs with 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining, sunroom/enclosed patio & great ocean views !!
- 2 car garage
- Additional storage room/tool shed
- Grassy fenced yard with loads of space for the family & pets
- 847sqm of prime beachfront land
With limited land availability, increased infrastructure, including the new Tweed Valley Hospital & various road upgrades, this presents as an excellent & very rare investment opportunity.
PLEASE CONTACT NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
5 MINUTES TO TWEED VALLEY HOSPITAL (completion 2023)
15 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST AIRPORT
30 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
CLOSE TO CAFES, SHOPS, WOOLWORTHS, MEDICAL, SCHOOLS, CHILD CARE, SURF CLUB & KINGSCLIFF HOTEL.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, photos, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
CLOSE THURSDAY 28 OCTOBER, 4:00PM NSW TIME
847 m² (*approx)
Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Residential Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: